Tag: flip flop ross

Ross Chalstrom

Trolls Gonna Troll

Ahh, trolling.  My favorite past time when I’ve just woken up.  I would say 98% of my time awake is spent in a good mood for a variety of reasons that we don’t need to delve into.  The other 2% is the ten minutes or so after my eyes open and I grab my phone… Read more »

Jared Vallejo

Beer Wolf IPA

IPA, IPA, IPA, IPA According to  the Craft Brewers Association and just about everyone else, IPAs are going to continue to dominate the craft beer segment for the next 324 years.  This might not be true. Or maybe it’s completely true. I don’t know, only time will tell.  Regardless, I love IPAs and 30% of… Read more »

Ross Chalstrom

Pant Crapping Story

I have nothing.  Well I have other things, but I currently don’t have the ability to create any original content.  This is strange to me, mostly because I spent/wasted four years in undergrad majoring in English.  As you could imagine, a fair amount of creative writing is required to complete a BA in English, yet,… Read more »