For Immediate Release
Iron Horse Brewery Announces Entry into New Market
Iron Horse Beer is available in Boise, That’s the New Market the headline was referring to. You’re welcome.
ELLENSBURG, WA (October 5, 2015) Due to four people requesting an Iron Horse Brewery presence in Boise, ID, they’ve decided to go ahead and do that. Boise is booming with much fun to be had. IHB likes to have fun, it’s a good match. Stein Beverage is doing the distributing stuff because of their vast expertise in servicing craft beer in the area.
“I sort of most definitely have enjoyed basically all of the time I have spent in Boise.” said Owner and General Manager, Greg Parker. “Entering this new market will mean more fun for us so I am for it,” Parker added.
Iron Horse Brewery Blitz
A crew of seven humans from IHB will be in Boise Oct. 19 through Oct. 23 to kickoff a series of events ranging from brew nights to fundraisers to naked gravy fights.
Monday, October 19th:
- Whole Foods – Cozy Sweater and Finger Gun can tasting. Draft tasting.
4:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday October 20th:
- Albertson’s Food Center (16th & State) – Cozy Sweater and Finger Gun can tasting. Mocha Death and Light Rail growler station. 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Taphouse – Tap takeover. 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday October 21st:
- Albertson’s Food Center (Columbia Village) – Cozy Sweater and Finger Gun can tasting. Mocha Death and Light Rail growler station. 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Bier Thirty – Tap takeover. 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday October 22nd:
- Albertson’s Food Center (Veterans Curtis) – Cozy Sweater and Finger Gun can tasting. Growler station. 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Bittercreek Alehouse – Tap takeover. 6:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Help the Children
Starting Oct.19 through the end of November, for every IHB keg blown in Boise, $25 will be donated to St. Luke’s Children’s hospital. Although having fun in the craft industry is important, it’s also about giving back to the community. Boise is now a part of the IHB community. More details on how you can support this cause will follow. Iron Horse Brewery is not very good at planning.