Description: Winter is coming. I hate shoveling snow. Beer is delicious. I work for a brewery. I have an endless supply of beer in my fridge. You want beer. You can shovel my snow in exchange for beer this winter. Let’s trade.
Requirements: Must be 21+ because I don’t want to be locked away and never get to drink beer again. Must love Iron Horse beer. Must be willing to actually shovel/plow snow, no take-backsies.
Other things I might be willing to trade beer for:
- someone to be my official sock matcher person on laundry day
- grass fed meat and/or pastured eggs
- tattoo work
- exactly 1,001 roasted almonds, not one more or less
- humorous photoshops of Jared to decorate our office
- an infinite supply of doggy doo bags
- a butter churner
- photography services (family friendly, not XXX style)
- Harry Potter memorabilia that is junking up your house
- a plinko board
- something weirder or more practical than what’s on this list.