IRON HORSE BREWERY® DARKERBEER 2019 SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
- No Purchase Necessary. The “Iron Horse Brewery DARKERBEERS” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana and Alaska who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Also void where dancing is prohibited, Kevin Bacon.
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:05:00 a.m. (we’re busy for 5 minutes) Pacific Time (“PT”)October 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:00 p.m. PT on November 1, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- WAYS TO ENTER: Text to enter – text “darkerbeers” to 31313. Additional entries through GLEAM, Iron Horse Brewery’s third party vendor for digital contest. http://ihor.se/darker Participants are solely responsible for any social media data leaks by Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. If you hate phones or the internet, you may enter via mail Darker Beers c/o Iron Horse Brewery 1621 Vantage Hwy, Ellensburg, WA 98926 – Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and hand written note.
- This is considered a sweepstakes, no purchase necessary.
- Iron Horse Brewery, Inc (“Sponsor) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, wet dreams, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, the urge to break out into song and dance, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, pregnancy, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, extraterrestrial, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and blocked on Facebook. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, explosive diarrhea, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of dark sorcery, robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, trolls, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. All materials submitted become the property of Iron Horse Brewery, Inc. and will not be returned.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about November 5, 2019 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, random.org, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per human.
- All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Odds of winning depend on the alignment of the stars and the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone, carrier pigeon or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued internet, Gentlemen’s Quarterly subscriptions, internet, landline, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winners may be required to complete, sign, lick, notarize, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within seven (7) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in hurt feelings, disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
- Employees and the immediate families of employees of Iron Horse Brewery, Inc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, pen pals, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, socks, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
- Prize: One grand prize winner will receive $749 in cash, a brewery tour, overnight stay at Hotel Windrow. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $849. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Other prizes may include Iron Horse Brewery merchandise.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Iron Horse Brewery, Inc harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, an unhealthy obsession, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to pick up said prize from the Iron Horse Brewery production facility at 1621 Vantage Highway, Ellensburg, WA 98926
- For the name of the winner, handprint your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Darker Beers Entry Lucky Sunuvabitch List, Iron Horse Brewery, 1621 Vantage Highway, Ellensburg, WA 98926, for receipt by December 1, 2019.
© 2019 Iron Horse Brewery, Darker Beers Sweepstakes, Ellensburg, WA