#2 in the Lupulin Line Hazy IPA series Tasting Notes & Beer Nerd Info ABV: 6.3 % Appearance: Hazy and straw colored Aroma: Mango, citrus, grass Hops: Definitely Mouthfeel: Tangy and citric, silky Finish: Restrained bitterness and subtle sweetness Available at [ the pub ] while supplies last.
5 most recent posts
- How To Say Goodbye At Work July 31, 2019
- Hungry For More Dive Bars? Feast Your Eyes On This! July 26, 2019
- New Hibiscus Lime Wheat July 25, 2019
- Where Are They Now: Cole Ridley Edition July 22, 2019
- What is Quilter’s Irish Death? July 11, 2019